Past eating habits, emotional pressures, and the numerous pollutants we encounter during the course of our daily life are putting our health at risk
Pollutants and toxins are inhaled, ingested, and absorbed into our bodies
Toxic gases and substances like lead, mercury, and chlorine are encapsulated by large water molecules
When toxins are present in high doses, a body's immune system can be inhibited with cells so overwhelmed that fighting disease becomes increasingly difficult
Do you suffer with any of these?
- Recurring constipation or diarrhoea
- Diverticulitis, colitis, Crohn's Disease or spastic colon
- Duodenal, gastric or stomach ulcers
- Stomach, intestinal or bowel cancers
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Headaches, earaches, sinus problems, allergies
- Bad breath, tooth decay, and gum disease
- Poor appetite or food cravings
- Bloated stomach, and wind
- Body odour
Problems trying to lose weight?
Help is on hand at Healing Waters!